Monday 24 May 2010

lively lido

Back in Tooting Lido! Yippee! An amazing 17 degrees C. My back still being a bit tender I decided to stay in for just half an hour. It was also a little busy (or as busy as a 100yd by 33yd pool can get) and I had to alter course a couple of times.

After two lengths I realised I was in danger of losing my new wedding ring, so hopped out to hide it away. Then back in for another few lengths before I thought my head was getting too hot - so off with the cap. Thankfully I'd covered myself with a one application suncream earlier in the morning, so my balding skull stayed pale and ginger.

Looking forward to tomorrow and what happens as the air temperature drops this week.


Log - 30 mins at 17 degrees. Wasn't counting lengths, but roughly 16 to 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment